Monday, December 14, 2009

Animated Video Of SUGUL at The FaceBOok

Dear All,
Wassup,
You Guys leh tgk Katun Serupa Muka Yazid dlm Facebook thecint@yahoo.com & yazid_kamal@yahoo.com Created by AKMAL HAZWAN. Tenkiu Akmal Hazwan. Caya Dowh.
Neway I would Like to Explain about disaster two weeks AGO. That is my Method to see that kind Of peoPle..true thing is im not like that la..sikit2 adalah..nehow, people Behaviour is not the Same. Org leh benci kita bila kita maki Org. That is what i can see lar. Tapi org tak Tau kita ada byk plan utk itu. So I would like to have a word with the Matahari Ku. (now this is Gentle word).
Please email me at aidamelisa410@yahoo.com. Thanks becuz spreading out my name kat Whole world eventhough org mesti igt aku Yg jahat la kan sbb aku maki org kan. Tp aku mmg sengajer jerw sbb aku nak tgk mana org yg bersabar. Tak percaya kan. Tempoh biasa utk aku menguji org2 yg akan naik hangin ialah 3hr ke 1minggu.
For Matahari ku..forgive for all the harsh word. I didnt meant it. My Trial observation is already over lor..
Weirdo
DeLurVe

No comments: